My phone app is weak!
Do not be surprised that successful apps in Apple and Android stores do not exceed 10-20% according to a report published by NetSolutions this year!
Follow the tweets below to view some statistics and lessons learned and make your future investment in applications more useful.
By 2023, revenues from mobile applications are expected to be about $935 billion; By 2024, the total number of applications downloaded is expected to be about 184 billion.
According to Statista, the number of smart cellular devices globally is 6.3 billion and 1.4 billion tablets.
– Average number of applications downloaded per month 30 apps globally.
– 49% of users open apps more than 11 times a day.
– The attached chart shows the number of applications downloads from 2016 to 2021 (billion) according to the Statista platform.
The attached chart shows the number of applications downloads globally for both the # Apple and Android Store 2021 and projections up to 2026 (billion) according to the Statista platform.
The other graph shows the rate of what # consumer spends through phone apps globally according to the Statista platform.
So why do apps fail?
The main reasons can be summarized as follows:
1 . The market need for this application and the size of the target group that offers it a solution to a real problem.
2 . Technical breakdowns and slow application.
- The difficulty of use and weak interfaces that give the first negative impression.
- Poor technical support and lack of follow-up and analysis of requests
- Do not experience the application through a trial phase before advertising and widely promoting it.
- Do not update the app as well as many updates in a short time.
- Poor marketing (especially partial promotion, publicity and reliance solely on poor natural access to social media tools).
- Ignore competitors.