Institutions that effectively manage risk are the most successful in protecting themselves and continuing to grow their business, and therefore International Foundation for Standards and Specifications has developed the ISO31000 standard.
What is it and how does it help to develop management work and address risks in different companies and institutions?
To request ISO certification services:
What are the most important benefits of applying the ISO 31000 risk management system?
1. Supports operational efficiency and increases efficiency.
2. Building trust with shareholders in the company and increasing it.
3. Improves the performance and sustainability of the management system.
4. Protects your company as you grow by responding effectively to change.
5. Increases the likelihood of achieving the Goals.
6. Encourages proactive management.
7. Analysis of opportunities and threats provides responsiveness.
8. Supports decision-making and planning based on reliable basis.
9. Ensure prevention before risks arise.
10. Saves time and effort that would have dissipated in correction and processing.
Buy and download the specification and for more information: