Employees with time feel exhausted and bored, and some often leave work in search of renewal or with the aim of developing and improving income.
To request the services of ISO certificates and feasibility studies
Business people invest a lot to create a trained and experienced cadre, so how can the loyalty and belonging of employees be increased and the spirit of work and team be renewed?
Follow the article below…
Before we discuss some non-traditional ideas, there are some basics such as:
– Organizing the administrative structure and designing a clear management ladder for staff members’ grades and opportunities to develop and improve income.
– Drafting internal regulations that conform to the labor law with the addition of a good system of rewards and promotions.
But is that always possible?
In fact, applying the above can be difficult in small businesses because of limited opportunities for development and limited number of employees. This does not at all mean that small businesses cannot renew and encourage employees to continue and develop, but the strategy will vary which we will explain in the following tweet.
Small businesses are flexible and able to change and we therefore recommend the following practices to increase employees’ loyalty:
– Developing a near-term and long-term vision of the future and translating it into a plan of action that all staff members contribute to the formulation and implementation of to feel the euphoria of success when each of its stations is achieved.
– Staff participation and consultation with challenges.
– Setting measurable targets and linking them to rewards commensurate with the size of the challenge.
– Scheduling of qualitative training courses throughout the year, preferably between technical and management development and skills development and self-building.
– Organizing recreational trips.
– Employees’ participation in their joys, social events and sorrows.
– External broadcasting of training and attending exhibitions.
– Partial or total change in decorations every 3 to 5 years.
– Organizing sports competitions, especially those requiring collective action.
All of which will contribute to making strong memories and connections.
The above is not inconsistent with the need for firmness, evaluation and follow-up. Balance is always required.
In large companies we recommend the above basics as well as the following practices:
– Celebrating the achievements and honouring the participants.
– Demonstrate the achievements of distinguished employees and avoid success ratios for managers only.
– Encourage employees to participate in collective philanthropy and charitable visits and make them part of any community contribution.
– Avoid thinking about the penalty and find the reason (why?) Developing corrective and preventive action.
– Interest in designing the working environment and offices in a modern and stimulating manner.
– Promote creative competitiveness.
The most important non-traditional methods are:
– Employees’ ownership of shares in the company, branches or assets.
– Use of mutual evaluation, i.e. the manager evaluates his staff and vice versa.
– Provide their own facilities such as the benefit of discount offers and instalments in the branches of the company and on its products.
And so many more…
The golden rule: whenever an employee switches from just a wage who performs routine tasks his only motivation is salary or fear… To a partner employee who sees his future in the growth of the company whenever your strategy is more successful and will undoubtedly reap the rewards.